Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cool weather, creative energy, and the outdoors!



Cooler weather often brings more time outdoors especially attending farmers markets and festivals. Being in community with other artists, those who appreciate art and all kinds of creative folks makes for a great afternoon.There is always something to learn, share, explore, and experience. I had so much fun and exchanged great stories and energy at the last festival. I am excited for this Sunday's event. If you are in the Albuquerque area stop by and say hi! See the below for the details.

This festival is so close to Dia de los Muertos I decided to make a few sugar skull boxes to add to the mix. My booth will showcase these beauties, my one of a kind art scarfs, small Guadalupe mixed media wall hangings, and various ornaments and other mixed media wall hangings. I will be sure to take pictures of the booth to share.

Hope your travels take you outdoors to feel the sun, breathe the crisp fall air, and share a story and laugh with someone.






No comments:

Post a Comment