Thursday, October 16, 2008

take time for playtime..its healing

Tooth fairy pillow for Amya
Things have been really busy creating new work and adapting training sessions with the day job. I am blessed with this job which allows me to be creative and culturally connected in my work as a community educator. Things are also busy and happening in the community lots of conferences, state and national election buzz, and a new unexpected but much prayed for change in my life. So there has not been much time for creating with fabric. I did make time to create a small pocket pillow for my Beloved's granddaughter who lost her first tooth. And the only other fabric play I have had was to make a baby quilt for Senon, new grandson of one of my beloveds. Its not my usual gig with fabric but sometimes just to touch some fabric and play in a small way can be a great stress reliever and healing. I have to remember to feed the Spirit with some playtime to keep in harmony with myself. I wish you lots of playtime and harmony! mas later...s

No comments:

Post a Comment