Thursday, March 27, 2008

new year medicine






Today is my new year, my birthday and with it comes new beginnings and new responsibilities. The medicine and Spiritual paths I follow brought me signs and lessons to follow. Last year I received a gift of red tail hawk medicine and this year it is time to use what I have been given. As a healer I have responsibilities to see the bigger picture and to deliver the messages that pass through me. To share and learn from others and most of all to listen and see. Not to see from my eyes but from the bigger picture. The knowledge of the Creator,ancestors, animal totems and Spirit guides help to me on this path. I am thankful for this time in my life and I pray that I will continue on this Good Red Road in a way that honors those that came before me, celebrate those that cross my path and walk with me, and those who will follow. Tlazocamati



No comments:

Post a Comment