Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring is a busy time


Well its finally stopped raining for awhile and the trees and flowers are in beautiful color and the birds are everywhere. I started working on my home alter for spring but haven't had much time. Also haven't had time in the studio but have been cleaning out, shedding. Its time to build a new nest!

I have been working on a conference, Celebrating Cultural Harmony http://www.uams.edu/welcomethechildren/conference/general_information.asp
If you are in the area I invite you to join us. I am finally finished with the presenters and they are posted on the website. We are covering lots of diversity not just racial and ethnic.

I have a show of various work up in downtown Little Rock in the Donaghy State building. It is a great opportunity to share about Latino culture and art quilts. I'll get and post pictures from that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment