Saturday, March 13, 2010

my count down begins


One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship
 with other human beings as we take our place among them.
- Virginia Woolf


I had the most wonderful evening with friends and it was a great way to start the count down for my Happy New Year. We laughed, shared stories, and opened our hearts to one another. We had authentic connections and a great exchange of energy, no energy vampires in the group. It was refreshing to be open and all of who we are with one another. It has been a long time since I have had this kind of group sharing. I found it very refreshing to be able to have drama free mature converstations. Side note: not an agism statement its about Spiritual and relationship maturity which has no number. There were no egos that needed feeding, no insecurities that needed nursing, everyone was good with who they are and healthy in their knowing of self. It was a great way to start my count down to my 50th bday .

This new start brings all kinds of exciting things happening in my life. I am so very thankful that I had the courage to let go and let Creator guide me. I am truly soaring like Red Eagle and my path becomes more clear each day. My art is moving fast and my worlds are becoming more intertwined as I walk toward what life has for me.

Hold tight to your dreams no matter what others say, if you know what is written on your heart be true to yourself. Others will or may test you, fail you, betray and mislead you. But when you let go and walk with courage away from the negative; like Dorothy on the yellow brick road all things become clear colorful and filled with positive energy, love, and laughter.

As my Beloved reminds me the goal is not to be fearless but to walk with courage no matter what is tossed in your path. To stay true to who you know yourself to be, keep the positive in front of you, and give thanks for your blessings. I wish for you the courage to let go and fly the path that Creator has called you to do. The blessings are big and the journey challenging but rewarding.


1 comment:

  1. Interesting you mentioned "Dorothy and the yellow brick road." The horoscope for the 14March-- "Pisces energy is at large. The sun, the moon, Mercury, Jupiter & Uranus are all in the spiritual sign of the fish. Stop searching for answers, & realize that the answers are already in you. You are like Dorothy trying to get back to Kansas on a hot-air ballon. Little did she realize that the ruby-red slippers on her feet were the ticket all along." A perfect metaphor for me huh... Challenging, but very rewarding as you say. Your birthday is going to be great, just remember who you are: Sabrina Zarco and "You are BIG!" It's the pictures that got small;)" Always stay true to you! 'No Te Olvidare', Lucas James. Do you know that song? Its by El Groupo "Mazz" & Joe Lopez.

    ReplyDelete