Monday, May 09, 2011

Palm Beach sun, fun, food, and art!


First we rode in this, then this!


The first thing I did when I arrived was to greet Yemaya. It has been a long time since I danced in the ocean. It was good to feel the warm sand on my feet,  wind in my hair and jump a few waves. I made new memories and remembered the trips to the beach as a chiquita with my family.





There is always inspiration in nature. I soaked in the colors, color combinations and textures.

 Parrots chattered in the tall palm trees and on lines every morning outside my ocean breeze room. While lizards scampered near our feet in the warm sand and along boardwalks.




Solidarity street art near the boardwalk.


Warm sun, emerald water and ocean breeze on the pier.


Mosaic art all around the beach house resort just a short walk from the ocean.



Sometime, even if its for a short time, its good to get away from it all and center yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment