Thursday, May 29, 2008

sin miedo

sin miedo


The imagery of this work is a bit out of my usual realm of images but one has to step into different worlds every now and then to keep moving. And for those who know a bit about me they understand that I am in a state of constant shifting and growth. Just when you think you know what to expect I tend to do or say the unexpected! I create what I am led to create. I have said it before, I am not in charge of the work, I have the honor of surrendering and letting it happen through me.

This small art work is in a beautiful old Mexican wooden frame that I have had for years, it seemed to call for this design so I married the two. It is a gift for my beloved with imagery that speaks a secret code to one another. Long evening chats about past loves, past lives, serendipity, and magical places can lead to inspiration. Live, Love, and Create fearlessly, sin miedo!

No comments:

Post a Comment